- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered stretch Air Mesh (62.5% recycled content) with 3D fit print
- Midsole: DNA Loft V2 Cushioning
- Outsole: Soft rubber on forefoot, durable carbon rubber on heel
- Flex Grooves on the outsole offer optimum flexibility
- Segmented crash pad for smooth transitions
- Carbon neutral shoe with carbon offsetting
- Smooth heel-toe transition
- Improved cushionnning
- Secure, breathable fit
- Enhanced upper
- Midsole Drop: 12mm
- Weight: 258g
Using recycled materials in the upper, reduced manufacturing waste and carbon offsets, Brooks have allowed the Ghost 15 to become completely carbon neutral, along with still being an elite and well-trusted road running shoe. The updated DNA Loft V2 midsole offers that unique balance of rubber, air, and a less dense, lighter foam for a plush feel. This teams up with the Segmented Crash Pad for easier flow from landing to toe-off, so no matter how your foot strikes the ground, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
So, for runners looking for a reliable shoe that's soft, smooth, and lighter the Ghost 15 from Brooks offers improved transitions and sustainability credentials with zero distractions. Leaving you to focus more on what matters most: your run.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Brooks
- Gait Type: Neutral
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.