Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print
- Midsole: BioMoGo DNA Loft v2, biodegradable
- Outsole: TrailTack rubber for wet/dry traction
- Cushioning: Extra 2mm
- Ballistic Rock Shield with vertical grooves protects against pebbles and rocks
- Release grooves in the midsole promote adaptability on rough terrain
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris
- Stowable lace keeper
- Quick drying upper
- Midsole Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 298g
Take on any trail in the Cascadia 16 from Brooks - the trail shoe built for runners who want to explore any path, while still feeling protected and stable on ever-changing terrain.
Run trails with confidence with this durable and protective shoe that comes equipped with all-terrain stability, soft cushioning and rugged protection. The Cascadia 16 comes with a built-in rock plate that helps protect your foot from rocks and roots while out on the trail, while the BioMoGo DNA Loft v2 midsole helps cushion every stride. Brooks' unique Pivot Post System provides a stable platform that allows your foot to adapt to any terrain, while the super-breathable upper comes with an engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print, for all-day on-the-go comfort.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Brooks
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 298
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.