Booteze is a simple to use new design for the frustrations of getting your boots on. Made from a robust and lightweight slippery plastic, you simply place the Booteze in the back of the boot and slide your foot in. Remove by just gripping the handle and lifting the boot off the floor, gently pulling the Booteze out. Simplicity at its best!
- Made from slippery plastic
- Rubber handle will slightly stretch but remain effective
- Well suited for beginners, intermediate skiiers and snowboarders
- Fully undo boots before using
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.