The Black Diamond JetForce Tour utilizes the rapid-discharging, capacitor-based Alpride E1 system, which is a new innovation in airbag pack technology. Featuring a fully-electronic, turbine-based fan system powered by supercapacitors, the JetForce Tour is cartridge free, making travel easy, & it charges via a micro USB & two AA batteries.
The system is compact & simple to use, with a single on/off switch & blinking status indicator lights that can be visibly checked from the outside of the pack while being worn. The pack’s mechanical deploy trigger can be switched from shoulder to shoulder for customized preference, & once the pack is deployed, two AA batteries will recharge the capacitors in less than one hour while in the field.
The pack features a dedicated avalanche safety pocket, which stows a shovel handle, probe & shovel blade perfectly. The spacious main compartment stores the sleek Alpride E1 system & is easily accessible with a 3/4 length zipper that gives the pack a convenient, front-loading design. At 26-liters, there’s plenty of room to stash extra layers, food, water & emergency gear. The comfortable hip-belt features a stash pocket & also comes with a standard leg-loop to keep the pack from being pulled overhead in the case of an avalanche.
- Materials: 210d Nylon
- Alpride E1 supercapacitor airbag system
- Cutting-edge, rechargeable, & powerful
- Charges in less than 1 hour via micro USB or AA batteries
- Dedicated avy-equipment pocket
- Spacious front-loading accessory pocket
- Helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket & internal accessory pocket
- Volume: 26L
- Weight: 2.63kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.