Whether you’re cooking on the tailgate, playing cards in camp or sorting gear in the tent, the Black Diamond Apollo Lantern provides 250 lumens of bright, glare-free and fully adjustable light. The Apollo runs on either its internal rechargeable lithium ion battery or standard alkalines, and the lantern also charges handheld electronics via an external USB port. The redesigned housing features a collapsible double-hook loop for hanging in the tent or on a tree, as well as folding legs for setting on a table. Strobe and dimming modes allow for custom lighting, and a power meter displays for both alkalines and the internal rechargeable battery.
- QuadPower LED enclosed in a frosted globe
- Power meter displays battery level
- External USB port to charge handheld devices
- 3 x AA (not included)
- Internal rechargeable lithium ion battery (2,600mAh)
- Strobe & dimming function
- Fold down legs for better height & light dispersion
- Collapsible, double-hook hang loop
- Max. lumens: 250
- Max. burn time: 90H
- IPX rathing: 4
- Weight (with batteries): 344g
You may also like...