Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- One Size fots all
- Faux Fur Lining
- Adjustable chin Strap
- Ear Flaps
The Kamikaze Hat from Barts is one of our Best Sellers. You'll love this hat! The outer is 30% Wool and 70% Polyester and the lining is 80% Nylon, 20% Polyester and 100% Faux Fur making it easy to launder and great for keeping you warm.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Barts
- Hat Type: Ear Flap
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
More about this brand
Dutch born and raised Bart Koene launched his brand Barts in 1992, starting with a summer collection of colourful bandanas. Shortly after, he went on to launch his first 3 beanies. That was when the brand really took off. Today, Barts specialises in clothing accessories, working with a talented team of designers from the Amsterdam based headquarters.
For Barts it’s all about the great outdoors. Whether you’re high up in the mountains or out and about in the city, Barts is there to keep you warm
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.