The Barefoot 15m Slackline is perfect for beginners to pros alike, looking for a fun, alternative activity to enjoy outdoors!
Slacklining was originally designed to help rock-climbers improve their core strength, but it has turned into an incredibly fun and popular sport in its own right, especially as the equipment is super portable as well as the impressive tricks that can be performed.
The slackline itself is printed with a super grippy pattern, and includes a training line to help with your balance when you're starting out. The set-up guide and training guide help get you get off the ground, and the set is completed with two easy-to-use tree protectors to prevent any damage to the bark.
- 15m length
- 50mm width
- Ergonomic ratchet
- 5 tonne breaking load
- Training line
- 2 x felt tree protectors
- Set-up guide
- 24 page instruction booklet
- Drawstring storage bag
- Recommended max user weight: 150kg
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.