Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Fabrics: 100%-recycled stretch polyester
- Diem technology
- PFC-free DWR
- Unlined for increased versatility and wear options
- Rear pocket with hidden zip
- Rear open style pocket
- Freedom of movement
- Fair trade certified
- Wicking moisture
- Elasticated waist
- Water repellent
- Fast drying
- Inseam: 9"
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 105g
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Arc'teryx
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 105
More about this brand
No one does mountain kit quite like the Canadian brand, Arc’Teryx, who were originally called Rock Solid. Founded in 1989 by Dave Lane, they have a long history of innovation and are loved for their minimalist style, design features and craftsmanship. Everything they do is beautifully made and thanks to the use of GORE-TEX, is fully waterproof, windproof and built to last. Arc’Teryx comes from the Archaeopteryx, one of the earliest know birds. The logo is based on the ‘Berlin specimen’, a fossil of the bird and the most complete skeleton found to date.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.