The Arcâ€™teryx AR395 Harness is designed for versatility on rock and ice. Innovative Warp Strength Technologyâ„¢ combines strength with a design that evenly disperses pressure and provides flexibility for freedom and comfort. Burlyâ„¢ Double Weave material provides hardwearing performance with four way stretch, and laminated elastic webbing in the adjustable leg loops extends rebound life. Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop and four ice clipper slots provide plenty of rack space making this harness a great all-rounder ideal for summer rock or winter mixed climbing.
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- STâ„¢ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Self-locking buckles
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Four ice clipper slots
- Four gear loops
- Separate zippered main compartment
- Rear haul loop
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....