A waterproof case for all your small electronic gizmos, including larger smartphones as well as protecting most handheld GPS units.
High frequency welding and the easy-to-use Aquaclip closure ensures this case is dust, dirt, sand and waterproof, with all the functions - including cameras and phones - working normally from inside the case. When Aquapac say waterproof, they really mean waterproof! IPX8 rating means it can withstand at least 30 minutes of immersion in five metres of water (and Aquapac's in-house testing rates them as going even deeper): this is not simply a raincover.
Please note: capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, so although your device will be protected if you submerge it, you may have difficulty operating it, and your BlackBerry trackball may not work well.
- Weight: 35g (42g including lanyard)
- Dimensions: 150mm long, 200mm circumference
- TPU plastic with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Fits larger smartphones and many GPS units
- High-frequency welded seams
- Aquaclip closure
- Devices work within case
- IPX8 submersible rating
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.