This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Trail running
- Outsole: MaxTrac and multi-directional lug pattern for grippy traction
- Midsole: Altra EGO, charged rubber for all-day comfort, response and great energy return
- Cushioning: Medium
- Zero-Drop Platform, keeps toes and heel level
- Intergreated toe guard for underfoot protection from rocks and stones
- Horizontal heel strap for easy put on and strapping to a backpack
- Great drainage holes all through the front and top
- New lacing pattern, eyelets on the side
- Stack height: 25mm
- Weight: 248g
The original trail runner that started it all continues to evolve, while still paying homage to the the trail icon everyone loves. With the Lone Peak 6, you get all the legacy of the Altra Lone Peak series with a few new noteworthy updates. The Lone Peak 6 is a mid-cushion trail shoe that still continues to use Altra's well known Zero-drop platform for a well-balanced run; giving a soft, cushioned feel. The charged rubber Altra EGO midsole offers all day comfort and a great energy return, while the MaxTrac outsole and multi-directional lug patterns offers grippy traction when the route gets slippy. The rounded toe box is foot-shaped, offering a tailored, comfortable fit, with an intergrated toe guard ensuring underfoot protection from rocks and stones while out on the trail. Additional features include drainage holes through the front and upper, a new lacing pattern for a more tailored fit, and a horizontal heel strap for easy pull on and off.
- Gender: Womens
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Brand: Altra
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 248
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.