Adidas Womens Ultraboost 22 HEAT Shoes
All about this product
Made for hot-weather running, these women's HEAT.RDY running shoes keep feet cool and dry. They offer targeted ventilation and support with an adidas Primeknit upper. Boost provides energy return, and adidas LEP propels you forward. Designed to help prevent over-pronation, the outsole pattern guides the foot through a natural centred gait cycle. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
- Ideal Use: Road
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
- Lining Textile
- Outsole : Natural Rubber
- Adidas Primeknit upper
- Primeblue is a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
- Outsole with superior grip that adapts to every runner’s foot strike by moving in harmony with Boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
- CONTINENTAL Natural Performance rubber: Natural rubber is sourced from the latex that is tapped from rubber trees.
- BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates
- KEEP COOL. Adidas cooling technologies and materials keep your feet feeling cool even in the biggest heat.
Heel drop (mm)
When in doubt, choose smaller size
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running, Trail Running
User Reviews (2)
At least 50% Alternative Combination
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.