Chill Factore Manchester Store
Our store is the main attraction of the retail and leisure element at Chill Factore, offering the benefits of real snow for our customers and showcasing an expansive range of clothing and equipment for skiers, snowboarders and outdoor enthusiasts.
Located next to the Trafford Centre, Manchester, just off J10 of the M60, our store is part of a select cluster of shops, bars and restaurants situated in an authentically-designed alpine village. The Chill Factore centre itself offers the country's finest year-round snow-based facilities that include the UK's longest and widest real snow indoor ski slope (180 metres long and 100 metres wide); a toboggan run and a children's snowplay area.
Why not try on real snow before you buy! Come along to The Snow Centre Hemel Hempstead and Chill Factore Manchester to try the new 2014/15 skis and snowboards. We will reimburse you for your hour lift pass if you decide to buy! Click here for dates and info.
We’re excited to announce that Salomon have chosen Snow+Rock as their partners to launch the first Salomon brand stores in the UK, opening in Snow+Rock Croydon and Snow+Rock Chill Factore.
The brand stores will have the biggest range of Salomon clothing, footwear and accessories in the UK, covering trail, outdoor, ski and snowboard. Featuring many exclusive products and promotions only available from these outlets in the UK.
We have a dedicated Icebreaker Touchlab. Snow+Rock were the first to bring Icebreaker to the UK and it has since been a firm favourite with both our staff and customers. We are proud to offer the widest range of Icebreaker outside of New Zealand.
The specialist running company, Runners Need, comes to the Chill Factore store, offering a large selection of running shoes and apparel - everything that runners need!
- Car Parking
- This store offers plenty of on-site car parking
- The Chill Factore Snow Centre has various bars and restaurants throughout the complex itself. See their website: www.chillfactore.com for details
- Disabled Access
- This store has full disabled access
- Customer Toilets
- This store has customer toilets
- Try Before You Buy - Demo Pool (only available in ski season)
- This store offers you the opportunity to try ski and board equipment before you buy. Call ahead for details, or see our Demo Pool Procedures for more information...
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store features full workshop facilities & can therefore offer: In-store ski/board mounting. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store features full workshop facilities & can therefore offer: In-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Ski/Snowboard Service Centre (not available in summer)
- This store features full workshop facilities. Sometimes while-you-wait servicing is available. Please call ahead for details. In summer any services can be sent to our store in Hemel Hempstead. Waxing can still be done in store. See our servicing guide for further information...
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
- Gait Analysis
- This store offers gait analysis
- Ski Equipment
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipment. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Snowboard Equipment
- With snowboard technlogy advancing at an alarming rate, there is no better time to get into it or replace your tired, existing board. Snowboard companies are coming up with improved designs and refinements to build confidence, aid progression and allow you to get the very best from your equipment. This store contains our range of boards, boots, bindings and anything else you need to ride the snow this season.
- Snowboard Clothing
- Amp up your style this winter with our range of Snowboard clothing from companies such as Bonfire, Burton and Westbeach available at this store.
- Kids Clothing
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Kids Snowboard Equipment
- Renting Snowboard equipment is always a hit a miss affair. Don't let your kids settle for a second best experience and let our knowledgeable store staff advise you on the best equipment to let your kids reach there full potential. We have boards from Burton and K2 which will help them progress fast and have fun at the same time.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- Gait Analysis
- This store offers FREE gait analysis to achieve an exceptional fitting service on your ski and snowboard boots.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
View Snow+Rock Manchester, Chill Factore in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 7pm
- 10am - 8pm
- 10am - 6pm
- 11am - 5pm
- Good Friday 3rd
- 10am - 6pm
- Easter Sunday 5th
- Easter Monday 6th
- 11am - 5pm
Tel: 0161 7461010
- Store Manager: Lucy Pierce
- Assistant Manager: Fiona Coope
- Clothing Supervisor: Matthew Bate