- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Everyday outdoor
- Main: G-1000 Eco
- 65% Recycled polyester
- 35% Organic cotton
- Hood: HC-Lite
- 54% Polyamide
- 46% Cotton
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem
- 2-way front zip with buttoned flap closure
- Cuffs adjustable with buttons
- Fold-away adjustable hood
- An iconic Fjällräven model
- Leather details
- 2 Large buttoned bellows pockets with extra openings from the sides
- 2 Chest pockets with buttoned flaps
- Zipped inner pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 671g
It has a fixed hood, in a pliant nylon/organic cotton blend, which can be rolled up and folded into the collar when not in use. The chest pockets have room for items needed close at hand, and there are large top-loaded pockets with bellows lower down with extra openings at the sides. A two-way zip is hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons. Bellow pleats at the shoulders and extra pleats at the elbows give excellent freedom of movement, while drawcords at the waist and hem give a good fit.
With Greenland Wax the jacket can be easily adapted according to weather and chosen activities. More wax enhances the jacket's wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan. With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Fjallraven
More about this brand
Hailing from the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, a place where mountains and forest meet the sea, Fjällräven is an outdoor clothing and equipment company that’s committed to making nature more accessible. In true Swedish style, we focus on simplicity and practicality and they have the utmost respect for the environment. Fjallraven develops functional, durable and timeless outdoor gear while acting responsibly towards nature, people and animals. They already create a PFC free waterproof range in their ECO Shell jackets, removing it entirely in 2015- and are hoping to have entirely traceable down wool and leather in the years to come.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.