Short Walks Lake District covering parts of Keswick, Patterdale and Hawkshead. This selection offers interest and regional variety in the Lake District, providing the best short walks in the area. Covering walks through the whole of the Lake District both popular and little know scenic routes including Windermere and Braithwaite.
20 circular walks up to 6 miles
Clear, large scale Ordnance Survey route maps
GPS reference for all Lake District waypoints
Where to park, good pubs and places of interest en route
All routes have been fully researched and written by expert outdoor writers
Beautiful photography of scenes from the walks
Ideal for families, or for those without the time for longer distances, Short Walks guides contain 20 walks graded by distance, duration and difficulty. Each route includes points of interest as well as fun observation questions for children.
- Author: Pathfinder Guides
- No of Pages: 112
- Page Size: 115 x 180 mm
- ISBN 10: 0319090337
- ISBN 13: 9780319090336
- Publisher: Jarrold Crimson Publishing
- Published Date: December 2016
- Edition: Dec 2016
- Binding: Paperback
- Illustrations: colour OS maps & photos
- Weight: 120g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.