- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Everyday use, Lifestyle, Outdoor activities
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- PFC free
- DWR finish
- Lining has been dyed using Solution Dye
- Straight-shaped silhouette
- Fixe and adjustable hood
- Reflective details
- 2 Zipped pockets
- Wicking moisture
- Ribbed cuffs
- Fit: Relaxed
Sandra is a modern, padded puffer parka, made of a waterproof fabric. It is a great parka for everyday use during the autumn and winter season.
It has a reflective tape on sleeve ends, when they are folded up. Decorative stitchings on the edge of the hood. The insulation is made of recycled fibres and the lining has been dyed using Solution Dye, a dye technique that saves up to 80% water compared to conventionally dyed polyester/polyamide fabric. PFC-free water repellent finish.
- Gender: Womens
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Brand: Didriksons
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 40°C
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.