- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- Metal icon accents
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Polarized Options Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Oakley Photochromic lens options: The lens darkens and lightens in response to changing light conditions
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Vented or non-vented lens configurations
- Two lens shapes to choose from
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lens Inserts available
- Black Iridium & VR28 lens
Oakley provides an unrivalled performance and technology that has resulted in some of the best engineer sunglasses and goggles. Oakley has gone far beyond innovation and currently holds over 600 patents for their designs, technologies and materials.
Tested under extreme circumstances, Oakley guarantees uncompromising protection, making sure your eyes are safe from what you can and cannot see.
You may also like....