Oakleys new Prizm Flight Deck Goggle was inspired by fighter pilots visors. The frame size has been altered to increase your peripheral and downward vision on the slopes, allowing you to spot obstacles easier. Enhance visibility thanks to Prizm technology, controls contrast and light transmission through the lens. With a lighter mass and rimless frame, these goggle have a higher range of helmet compatibility and a clean cut style so that you can ride with confidence.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®)
- Rigid O Matter® strap provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics®
- Prizm: A revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- High Definition Optics®: High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- O-Flow Arch Technology: Structural support across nasal zone to enhance comfort and optimize breathability.
Product Code: I1112697