Haglofs Womens Skuta Mid Proof Eco Boots
All about this product
Welcome to modern hiking. This is a supportive and tough trekking shoe with a wide forefoot fit for extra comfort. Upper protection and AHAR+ rubber on outsole adds to the durability. It's completely fluorocarbon free, down to the waterproof PROOF™ ECO. A mid-cut silhouette adds stability and protection.
- Waterproof with fluorocarbon free PROOF™ ECO membrane
- GEL™ rearfoot cushioning offers excellent shock absorption
- Moulded EVA midsole gives good cushioning and comfort
- Premium eco-friendly leather
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Engineered patterned outsole provides high traction and stability
- AHAR™ Plus on the outsole heel adds durability
- Suede reinforced toe and heel give increased protection and durability
- Tongue gusset prevents water and sand from entering the shoe
- Waterproof flex test: 100 000 steps
Water repellent treatment
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (11)
This product is made from materials such as recycled, organic, alternative (fast renewable raw materials), a combination of these and/or does not intentionally contain any chemicals.
No PFCs or PFAs
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.