- Waterproof with fluorocarbon free PROOF™ ECO membrane
- GEL™ rearfoot cushioning offers excellent shock absorption
- Moulded EVA midsole gives good cushioning and comfort
- Premium eco-friendly leather
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Engineered patterned outsole provides high traction and stability
- AHAR™ Plus on the outsole heel adds durability
- Suede reinforced toe and heel give increased protection and durability
- Tongue gusset prevents water and sand from entering the shoe
- Waterproof flex test: 100 000 steps
Haglöfs was founded over a century ago in, Torsang, Sweden, by a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf, who designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, and equipment in the world.
Each Haglöfs product is carefully designed to work in harmony with another, be it backpack, sleeping back, boot or clothing. Versatility is key; after all, it doesn’t matter if running a boggy UK trail, sending technical alpine climbs, or trekking in Patagonia; whatever you’re doing, it’s more enjoyable with kit you can trust.
Haglöfs core values of reliability, curiosity and pride are what sets it apart from other outdoor brands, and helps it to win over the not-so-easily-charmed customers. Reliability means that you can count on Haglöfs products to perform and last. Curiosity speaks to the company’s compulsion to constantly push forward, to innovate and evolve. Pride is about a true passion for everything they do, a passion perpetuated by the men and women who work for Haglöfs, themselves outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals.
You may also like...