The Men's Skogsö Padded Jacket from Fjällräven is a warm and hardwearing companion for those who enjoy a winter outing. It boasts G-1000 Original fabric for excellent durability, even when wearing a pack while the G-1000 Lite panels help reduce weight and bulk without sacrificing any durability in the key wear areas.
The G-Loft insulation is lightweight and traps warm air next to your body to help keep you warm and the articulated sleeves and hip length of the jacket help to create a good fit to stop cold winds sneaking in. The full length storm flap over the zip and the snug fitting hood also help to retain heat while there are plenty of pockets for storing your essentials as well as warming your hands.
- Main: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% polyester)
- Reinforcements: G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: G-Loft (100% polyester)
- Body: 145g/m2
- Sleeves: 125g/m2
- Full length, 2-way front zip with storm flap
- Snug fitting, adjustable hood
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Large inside mesh pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Weight: 1,120g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.