The Monument store is right in the heart of the City of London and offers you a relaxed and friendly shopping experience. Spread over 4500sqft, and covering two floors, we have selected the finest products from our extensive winter sports' ranges, showcasing them in our prime location within the Square Mile.
During the winter, we specialise in ski and snowboard clothing and equipment, including backcountry gear. In summer, we have the City's best selection of climbing, hiking and camping equipment and our staff are always on hand to offer the best service and advice to cater to your every need. A new addition to the store is Runners Need:
Adjacent to Monument tube station and ideally located for London Bridge commuters, the store is perfect for Square Mile locals to shop during their lunch hour.
If you're looking to visit the store for a specific product, we recommend you call ahead to ensure the stock is available. If our store doesn't have the product you're looking for, but another Snow + Rock store does, then we can easily request it in for you.
The specialist running company, Runners Need, comes to the Monument store, offering a large selection of running shoes and apparel - everything that runners need!
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store can offer in-store ski/snowboard mounting when you buy skis from the store or online (with a valid receipt). See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store can offer in-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Hipbelt Moulding
- Custom hipbelt moulding for selected Osprey packs
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
- Gait Analysis
- This store offers gait analysis
- Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipement. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing (Winter only)
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- With snowboard technlogy advancing at an alarming rate, there is no better time to get into it or replace your tired, existing board. Snowboard companies are coming up with improved designs and refinements to build confidence, aid progression and allow you to get the very best from your equipment. This store contains our range of boards, boots, bindings and anything else you need to ride the snow this season.
- Snowboard Clothing (Winter only)
- Amp up your style this winter with our range of Snowboard clothing from companies such as Bonfire, Burton and Westbeach available at this store.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- At Snow+Rock we like to get out and about so know all about the gear you need to do the same. This lead to us stocking our "Active" range of shoes, jackets, shorts, tights, and tops. In this range you'll find: Road shoes from Asics, Brooks and Nike; Trail running shoes from Salomon, Inov8 and The North Face; Windproof Jackets from Salomon and The North Face; running tops and tights from Salomon and CW-X; and Hydration from Camelbak. Pop down and ask our staff to help you find what you need to stay active.
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
- Gait Analysis
- This store offers FREE gait analysis to achieve an exceptional fitting service on running shoes and outdoor footwear.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
View Snow+Rock Monument in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 7pm
- 10am - 6pm
- 11am - 5pm
Bank Holiday Hours
- Bank Holiday Monday
- 10am - 6pm
Catalogue correction: Please note that this store will not open at 9am on Wednesdays
47 - 51 King William Street
Tel: 0207 256 3940
- Store Manager: Ian Gartrell
- Assistant Manager: David Fisher
- Store Supervisor: Vladimira Vasilovska