Welcome to our concession on the 5th floor of the most famous department store in the world.
Here you will find a selection of the world’s best winter and outdoor sports brands with many exclusive items that you won't find anywhere else in the UK
nb. Only purchases made in the Snow+Rock Harrods concession can be returned or exchanged there
Kjus have selected Snow+Rock Harrods to open their first brand store in the UK. Visitors will find the largest and most exclusive range of Kjus in the UK and the premium presentation is topped off with wooden elements, creating a warm mountain lifestyle atmosphere and customer experience.
The Harrods concession is lucky enough to be the Exclusive stockist of ZAI skis in the country. Please feel free to contact the store to arrange an introduction to the brand and their range, in the meantime why not view the skis at www.zai.ch
- Car Parking
- Harrods has its' own car park, as well as on-street parking available via meter payment
- Harrods has 28 food outlets at the current count!
- Disabled Access
- This store has full disabled access
- Customer Toilets
- This store has customer toilets
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store can offer in-store ski/snowboard mounting when you buy skis from the store or online (with a valid receipt). See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store can offer in-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
- Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipement. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing (Winter only)
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Kids Clothing (Winter only)
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Kids Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Snowboard equipment is always a hit a miss affair. Don't let your kids settle for a second best experience and let our knowledgeable store staff advise you on the best equipment to let your kids reach there full potential. We have boards from Burton and K2 which will help them progress fast and have fun at the same time.
- Hike (Summer only)
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- Climb (Summer only)
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
View Snow+Rock Harrods, Knightsbridge in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 8pm
- 10am - 8pm
- 11:30am - 6pm
Extended winter hours
Please contact store for extended winter hours.
- Monday 23rd
- 10am - 8pm
- Christmas Eve
- 10am - 5pm
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- 10am - 8pm
- Friday 27th
- 9am - 7pm
- New Years Eve
- 10am - 7pm
- New Years Day
- 12pm - 8pm
Tel: 0207 173 6476
- Store Manager: Jason Moss
- Assistant Manager: Adam Millward