This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Mobile download included
- Scale: 1:50,000
- Folded dimensions: 240 x 135mm
- ISBN: 9780319473412
- All 'active' maps are weatherproof
Perfect for day trips and short breaks, the Landranger Series of OS Maps provides 40 by 40 kilometres (25 by 25 miles) of clear, easy-to-read 1:50,000 scale coverage, wherever you're heading in Great Britain. Landrangers are overlaid with National Grid squares, so every point in the country can be given a unique identifying number.
As well as a good level of geographical detail, the Landrangers display various places of interest, picnic areas, campsites and tourist information. In addition, Rights of Way information is displayed for England and Wales.
This Active version has a plasic coating across the paper, making it tough and weatherproof. It still folds easily so that it can be stowed in your pocket or rucksack.
Once you have recieved the paper map you will also be able to download the electronic version to your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet for use with Ordnance Survey's OS Maps app. To claim the download you will need the unique code hidden by the scratch-off panel on the inside cover of the map. Please note that once this code has been revealed we will no longer be able to accept the return of the map for a refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Brand: Ordnance Survey
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.