The Men's Journey Mid GTX Boot from Meindl is a great choice of walking boot for those requiring a wider fit than the standard Meindl width. The innovative ComfortFit upper and footbed have you standing on a wider based sole with plenty of room at the front of the shoe and you'll find shock absorbers in both the heel and sole. The layered footbed has been anatomically constructed to perfectly contour your feet for an ultra comfortable fit for a full day walking, and features a snug heel helps them to feel secure on your foot
The Boot is not only made to fit well, but to perform well too! Fully waterproof but remaining breathable, they ensure your feet stay dry while not getting too stuffy, while the shock-absorbing sole has a good grip profile for when the tracks and paths get a little bit slippery or rugged.
- Upper: Nubuck leather & mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Sole: Meindle Comfort Sport sole
- Waterproof & breathable
- Air-Active Wellness Sport footbed
- Rolling action
- Wider fit
- Weight: 460g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.