The Men's Activo GTX Shoe from Meindl is an ideal choice for someone needing a sporty, casual shoe in a wider fit. The innovative ComfortFit upper and footbed have you standing on a wider based sole with plenty of room at the front of the shoe and features a snug heel helps them to feel well seated and secure on your foot. The layered footbed has been anatomically constructed to perfectly contour your feet and features a layer of soft print foam which moulds around your individual shape and cushions for an ultra comfortable fit
As practical on the outside as it is on the inside, the sporty looking velour shoe is topped off with a duo-lacing system and is fully waterproof and breathable. The Meindl Lite Trail rubber-grip sole with EVA soft step wedge ensures comfort and security with every step for when paths become a little slippery or uneven
- Upper: Velour, mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Sole: Meindl Lite Trail Rubber Grip sole EVA shock absorber
- Waterproof & Breathable
- Air-Active Wellness Sport footbed
- Duo lacing system
- Wide fit
- Weight: 350g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.