There are lots of nuts on the market, but Wallnuts are amongst the best because of their design, the materials that they are made from and the attention to detail that goes into their manufacture.
These wallnuts are sold separately
- - Complex 3D curves and scallops means secure and fast placement in all rock types
- - DMMs accurate heat treatment processes on specifically chosen alloys maximises bite
- - Counter sunk and drilled out all the radiuses to avoid stress points where the wire enters the nut
- - Rumbled well to remove sharp edges that can hinder placement
- - Full size crimp because this is critical to safety
- - Double sealed label upside down for ease of identification
- - Joint collaboration with Wild Country to standardise colour recognition
- Size 00: Colour: Gold. Strength: 2kn. Weight: 6g
- Size 0: Colour: Blue. Strength: 2kn. Weight: 6g
- Size 0.5: Colour: Red. Strength: 4kn. Weight: 9g
- Size 0.75: Colour: Silver. Strength: 6kn. Weight: 10g
You may also like....