- 30% lighter than the original
- High-friction mode offers 3 times greater hold and stopping power than regular-friction mode
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Hot-forged construction
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.