The Arcâ€™teryx Women's AR385 is a versatile and exceptionally comfortable harness that is made to specifically fit women who climb rock, ice and alpine routes. . The longer belay loop accommodates a womenâ€™s differential between waist and leg loops and the easy access drop legs allow for bathroom breaks without taking the harness off. Adjustable leg loops allow for a precise fit that tailors the harness to your size and accommodates variable layers needed when using one harness for all disciplines of climbing. Arcâ€™teryx Warp Strength Technologyâ„¢ equally distributes weight across the swami for enduring comfort. Burlyâ„¢ Double Weave material is strong and flexible, laminated elastic webbing in the adjustable leg loops extends rebound life and the waistband is constructed with a softer edge to eliminate cutting and binding. Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop and four ice clipper slots provide plenty of gear racking space for all terrain.
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- Women's specific fit
- STâ„¢ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Self-locking buckles
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Four ice clipper slots
- Four gear loops
- Separate zippered main compartment
- Rear haul loop
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Productcode: F1222035