The Arcâ€™teryx Women's AR385 is a versatile and exceptionally comfortable harness that is made to specifically fit women who climb rock, ice and alpine routes. . The longer belay loop accommodates a womenâ€™s differential between waist and leg loops and the easy access drop legs allow for bathroom breaks without taking the harness off. Adjustable leg loops allow for a precise fit that tailors the harness to your size and accommodates variable layers needed when using one harness for all disciplines of climbing. Arcâ€™teryx Warp Strength Technologyâ„¢ equally distributes weight across the swami for enduring comfort. Burlyâ„¢ Double Weave material is strong and flexible, laminated elastic webbing in the adjustable leg loops extends rebound life and the waistband is constructed with a softer edge to eliminate cutting and binding. Four reversible polyurethane gear loops, rear haul loop and four ice clipper slots provide plenty of gear racking space for all terrain.
- Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
- Women's specific fit
- STâ„¢ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Self-locking buckles
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Four ice clipper slots
- Four gear loops
- Separate zippered main compartment
- Rear haul loop
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.