Zai Spada has evolved. Offering three new sizes, proven CFS® technology and a groundbreaking top surface made from natural cellulose acetate, the world’s only ski with a solid granite core is now better performing and more innovative than ever.
- Cellulose acetate upper surface — a world first in ski building
- Acclaimed CFS® stone core technology for an extra smooth ride
- Stainless steel upper edges
- Handcrafted in the Swiss Alps
- Natural pattern of surface material makes every ski unique
- Can be reworked to a fine finish during service
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.