Since 2003, Zai have been handcrafting skis in the Swiss Alps from the very finest materials without compromising on quality or performance. This quality can been seen as Zai skis lose just 5% tension after 100 days of use, compared to 25% over 30 days for mass-produced skis. The Nezza has been handcrafted with overlapping section of zaiiÂ´raÂ®. This unique carbon composite creates a shimmering effect which is different in each ski. The cut away design absorbs bumps and reduces weight, improving stability at high speed whilst keeping agile in turns on all terrain.
- Radius front/middle/tail: 8/9 / 16/9 / 15m
- Nose Width: 129.5mm
- Waist Width: 78.5mm
- Tail Width: 109mm
Spec For (177cm):
- Handcrafted in Switzerland
- Floating split-tail design for reduced vibration
- Ultra-low MOI (moment of inertia)
- Lightweight zaiÃraÂ® construction
- Handcrafted carbon skin
- Short ski handling, long ski speed
- Natural Rubber
- Nano high speed race base
- Cedarwood core
- Weight with bindings: 1650g
You May Also Need....
You may also like....