This handy Wipeout Lens Cloth covers the Ziller Valley area, of the Austrian Alps. Showing locations of 36 huts and restaurants on the slopes above Mayrhofen, the area is split into 2. You'll find on one side the mountains above Mayrhofen and on the otherside a detailed map of the Hintertux Glacier.
Unlikely to be blown away in the wind, the Wipeout cloth can be used with your ski gloves and does not get soggy in the snow. Spend more time having fun and less time folding the map away, as the Wipeout Lens Cloth can be scrunched up in your pocket and disappearing in seconds. The map is the official and most current resort piste map, obtained directly from the ski area.
- Full Size Piste Map
- Map Split on Both Sides of the Cloth
- Microfibre Cloth
- Clear and Easy to Read, even when Wet
- Doesn't need to be carefully Refolded
- Easily handled whilst wearing Gloves
- Effective Glasses Cleaner for Spectacles, Sunglasses and Ski Goggles
- Small Storage Pouch Provided
- Size: 30 x 40cm
You may also like....