Covering Obergurgl and Hochgurgl, the map is the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,793 and 3,082 m. The focus is on top quality skiing: skiing without waiting times at the lifts and right to your hotel door. Fun on the slopes is had here from the middle of November until the beginning of May at one of the most snow reliable winter sports locations in the Alps.
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the Obergurgl and Hochgurgl Ski Area
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
You may also like....