Winner of the OE BEST BUY, the Zephyros 2 person tent offers an ideal blend of low weight, reliable weather proof performance coupled with a competitive retail price. Perfect for weigh conscious backpackers and price conscious adventure racers.
It uses the Superflex alloy pole and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.
Based on an existing highly successful Terra Nova design, (The Laser series), the single poled Zephyros tent gives sturdy resistance to bad weather whilst also offering spacious sleeping and storage areas. The tent pitches flysheet and inner together for speed and simplicity and features mesh venting for comfort. From 2015 the Zephyros 2 includes a second door at the rear of the tent for easier access.
Groundsheet protectors to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately. Lighter pegs are also available as an upgrade. Features: Great value. Low weight. Proven design. Superflex alloy poles. Lots of space for low weight. Alloy V angle pegs.
The Zephyros 1 is also available. Smaller than the Zephyros 2, ideal for 1 person.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 1.65Kg (3lb 10oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.81Kg (3lb 16oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size: 57cm x 14cm
- Flysheet: Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor: Pu Polyester R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 10 x Aluminium V-AngleGuylines: 4 x black reflective 2.3mm
- Inner Door: Half Mesh
- Productcode: D1314001