The Zephyros 1 person tent offers an ideal blend of low weight, reliable weather proof performance coupled with a competitive retail price. Perfect for weight conscious backpackers and price conscious adventure racers.
It uses the Superflex alloy pole and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.
Based on an existing highly successful Terra Nova design, the single poled Zephyros tent gives sturdy resistance to bad weather whilst also offering spacious sleeping and storage areas. The tent pitches flysheet and inner together for speed and simplicity and features mesh venting for comfort.
Groundsheet protectors to prolong the life of the tent and help keep it clean can be purchased separately. Lighter pegs are also available as an upgrade. Features: Great value. Low weight. Proven design. Superflex alloy poles. Lots of space for low weight.
- Sleeps: 1
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 1.41Kg (3lb 2oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.57Kg (3lb 7oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack szie: 52cm x 14cm
- Flysheet: Pu Polyester R/S 4000mm FR
- Floor: Pu Polyester R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Wild Country Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 10 x Aluminium V-Angle
- Guylines: 4 x black reflective 2.3mm
- Inner Door: Half Mesh
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.