Where to Ski and Snowboard 2012
Where to Ski and Snowboard 2012 now dominates the UK ski guide market, outselling rival resort guides by a huge margin. It is now the only annually updated resort guidebook on the UK market.
- Comprehensive - in its 712 pages over 1,200 resorts are covered, over 400 in detail
- Detailed - everything from the terrain to lift pass prices
- Versatile - just as useful on the spot as it is at home
- Impartial - the book takes a no-nonsense, critical approach
- Reliable - the editors, Chris Gill and Dave Watts, are graduates of Which? magazine, and the most experienced evaluators of ski resorts in the business
- Rooted in reality - we draw on hundreds of readers' reports each year
- Up to date - finalised and printed only days before publication
- Well designed - the multi-column layout incorporates hundreds of mountain maps, scale plans of resorts and informative photos
- Reader-friendly - you get shortlists, star ratings, lists of resort pros and cons, snappy verdicts
- More than a resort guide - it has feature articles on all aspects of winter sports holidays
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.