Whichever way you pronounce the name this ski really is Yummy. It's the perfect ski for those female skiers wanting to explore the mountain a little more. Maybe you want to get better at skiing tree lines and deep powder or you just want a ski that can handle the different snow conditions, the Volkl Yumi will be for you. It's also a great ski if you're thinking for purchasing your first set of skis, these planks really are perfect.
Ability Level: Progressing Beginners - Advanced
Terrain: All Mountain/ All Snow Conditions/ Light Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Marker Squire, Atomic FFG 12, Salomon Warden 11, Rossignol 12 Dual WTR
* These skis are 83mm wide, you will need a brake at the same size or wider than the ski.
- Radius: 17.1 (161cm)
- Waist: 83 mm
- Weight: 1390g (161cm)
- Sidecut: 125/83/103 (161cm)
- Camber: Tip Rocker
- Core: Multi Layer Woodcore
- Construction: Full Sidewall / Classic Shape / Directional / Tough Box Construction
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Other Features: Partial Twin Tip