The #1 in Backcountry Freestyle
From windlips to couloirs and tree runs to powder kickers: Völkl has developed the Alright’s specific Freeride Hybrid Shape to be versatile in all runs. The widest part of the board is shifted back reducing the effective edge, resulting in a 167 board that has the same edge length as a 140 board! Therefore the Alright turns and plays as easily as a short park stick. From switch tricks in powder to speed checks in steep terrain this board can handle it all.
Thanks to the Tapered Nose the Alright can plough through powder like the biggest big mountain board and deal with even the meanest bomb holes. With its unique square shape it never catches an edge, not even in the most challenging conditions of crust or wind-blown snow. At the same time the mellow camber between the bindings provides great edge hold on ice despite its softer flex. The Alright is a must-have for anyone who counts the backcountry as their playground.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain, freeride
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- TOPSHEET: Ultra-light back screened topsheet - A super thin high-tech topsheet which allows for superior durability and reduced weight without losing any clarity in the graphics.
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE: Sintered Base - Sintered base combines different pieces of material to give a denser base, meaning the base absorbs wax better.
- EDGE: Edges - Diamond finish, giving a 1degree extension from the base and sides, giving great edge hold in icy conditions.
- CORE: POP 4.0 Core - Volkl's Ultra-light Carbon weave is made completely of carbon, adding minimum weight and providing smoothness and maximum response
- Camber: Hybrid Camber
- FLEX: Medium – Stiff
- WIDTH: Regular
You May Also Need....
You may also like....