Now in its second season with a wider waist, early taper in the tip, and the addition of tip and tail rocker, the Kendo from Volkl continues to rack up awards and accolades. Its carefully thought out design elements allow it to feel playful in soft snow, while maintaining the edge grip, stability, and frontside performance that have made it so popular.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Terrain: On Piste/All Mountain/Light Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Salomon MNC 13, Marker Griffon 13, Atomic FFG 12, Rossignol 14 Dual WTR
- Radius: 18.7 (170cm)
- Waist: 90mm
- Sidecut: 127/90/110 (170cm)
- Weight: 1940g (177cm)
- Camber: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multi Layer Woodcore
- Extra Materials: Full Titanal
- Construction: Full Titanal, Full Sidewall, Moderate Taper, Directional
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Other Features: Partial Twin Tip
You May Also Need....
You may also like....