The Venture Storm was developed in conjunction with Silverton Mountain, and tested in Colorado's rugged San Juan Mountains. The Storm is a deck that craves big lines and burly terrain, and is chatter proof when bombing open steeps, but agile enough to navigate tight trees and narrow chutes without flinching. Its moderate taper, softer surf inspired nose and flat to rockered profile provide float for untouched powder fields, while a stiffer midsection and tail lend stability and control in unpredictable big mountain conditions.
- Handmade FSC certified sustainably harvested poplar/ash core
- Quadratic sidecut
- Triaxial fibreglass
- P-Tex sidewall
- Durasurf sintered base
- Inlaid base graphics
- Mellow Rocker profile
- Flex rating: 7 (1 = soft/11 = stiff)
- Sidecut Radius: 161 - 8.73m/165 - 9.01m
- Waist width: 161 - 250mm/165 - 250mm
- Effective Edge: 161 - 1230mm/165 - 1270mm
- Sidecut Depth: 161 - 21.70mm/165 - 22.40mm
You May Also Need....
You may also like....