The Venture Odin is the result of a close collaboration between legendary rider Johan Olofsson (check out his part in TB5 on YouTube!) and Venture's founder and design engineer, Klemens Branner. Dubbed Odin after the Norse god of war and wisdom, this big mountain beast is a nod to its creators' Viking roots and is the ideal choice for hard charging freeriders who like to pull out all the stops. Tailored to Olofsson's riding style and preferred terrain, the Odin combines all mountain precision with powder specific features for uncompromising performance across the full range of big mountain conditions. Moderate sidecut delivers wide arching turns and quadratic sidecuts offer plenty of grip, while a rockered shape and serious stance offset promise plenty of float when Mother Nature gives up the goods. Unleash the power of the Odin in the gnarliest conditions and watch it dominate.
- Handmade FSC certified sustainably harvested poplar/ash core
- Quadratic sidecut
- Triaxial fibreglass
- P-Tex sidewall
- Durasurf sintered base
- Inlaid base graphics
- Mellow Rocker profile
- Flex rating: 7 (1 = soft/11 = stiff)
- Sidecut Radius: 164 - 9.36m/169 - 9.60
- Waist width: 164 - 250mm/169 - 260mm
- Effective Edge: 164 - 1250mm/169 - 1290mm
- Sidecut Depth: 164 - 20.90mm/169 - 21.70mm
You may also like...