The Säntis 800 SYN Sleeping Bag from Vaude is a warm mummy sleeping bag with synthetic fill for mountaineers and trekkers who mainly enjoy backpacking in spring through fall. The high stretch knee section and somewhat wider shoulder section offer full mobility and comfort. An added benefit for activities such as reading and cooking in cold temperatures is an additional arm opening in the shoulder section (an opening for the other arm is possible through the main zip closure). This opening can also be used for the rope when bivouacking in the wall. The warm insulation (800 g) is easy to take care of and quick to dry. It also effectively retains heat even when damp. Made from very lightweight materials, the bag weighs little and can be packed down small. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- Main: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- 100% Polyester (recycled)
- Synthetic sleeping bag for mountain climbers
- Stretch zone at knees
- Arm openings for cooking, reading
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Weight: 1200g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.