The Hike Winter 9M Sleeping Mat from Vaude is light, comfortable and warm–that about sums up this neatly packable sleeping pad. Designed for trekkers and mountaineers that prefer extra comfort when traveling in colder regions. The rectangular 3D pad construction (183 x 51 x 8 cm) provides a larger sleeping surface than most standard sleeping pads, while also eliminating annoying gaps when combined with other sleeping pads. This sleeping pad can be packed down small, is filled with a warm synthetic insulation, and has a newly developed valve that makes it very easy and quick to inflate (and deflate).
- Front & back part: 100% Polyester; : 100% Polyurethane
- 100% Polyester
- Lightweight sleeping pad for trekkers
- 3D pad design
- Large sleeping surface
- Small pack size
- Good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.