The perfect fit straight out the box, the Vans Encore snowboard boot is ideal whether you’re new to snowboarding or hitting up the park. The lightweight, soft to mid flex boot provides comfort and performance for all-day riding on all-terrain. Featuring heat mouldable Flex Liners and UltraCush™ foam in the V1 footbeds and durable Reverse Waffle Soles designed to fight fatigue and offer exceptional vibration dampening.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- FLEX (SOFT, MED, STIFF – 1-10): Soft
- FIT: Internal Web Harness – Vans sets the standard in every boot with versatile harness options. The Internal Web Harness is where it all begins.
- Instep Flex Zones – Maintaining flex not only in your boot but also when your boot is strapped onto a binding describes the main problem that the Instep Flex Zone solves. It's because additional flex cannot be achieved without the act of riding in mind.
- LINER: Flex Liner – For the rider who likes a little flex in their liner but can do without break-in delay. The Flex Liner needs nothing added to Vans' instantly perfect fit that rides on 50 years of footwear knowledge.
- Dual-Density Heat Moldable Core
- Closed Seam Brushed Fleece Cuff
- UltraCush™ Lite Interior Cushioning Layer
- LACING SYSTEM: Vans Boa® Coiler – This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded lace spool to automatically retreat lace cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Different lace guide radii help optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
- FOOTBED: V1 Footbed – Vans' single-density UltraCush™ foam has proven its superior dampening capabilities--the same reliable technology found in Vans footwear brings comfort and function prowess to the V1 footbed.
- Single-Density UltraCush™ Lite Construction – UltraCush Lite is a custom version of foam developed specifically for improving comfort and reducing weight. UltraCush Lite is used in a variety of constructions and applications, ranging from outsoles and midsoles to footbeds and liners.
- SOLE: Reverse Waffle Sole – A Vans outsole means Vans grip, and the Reverse Waffle outsole has plenty. Bringing half a century of footwear experience to bear, this durable shred foundation fights fatigue, absorbs impact, and optimizes feel and control.
- One-Piece Rubber Cupsole – For minimum footprint and maximum boardfeel.
- Vans' Special Recipe Rubber Compound – For all-terrain traction.
- Oversized Inverted Waffle Tread Pattern – For increased traction and optimum snow release.
- Other Feature:
- Heat Retention – To keep the warmth in and the cold out, all Vans boots come equipped with a thermal heat retention layer between the outsole and the liner. This layer reflects cold away from the foot and helps hold heat within the boot, keeping you nice and toasty.
You may also like....