The perfect fit straight out the box, the Vans Men's Aura Snowboard Boot represents Vans' long-standing commitment to the Boa Closure System and offers the best-in-class zonal closure. With two different lacing zones and added Boa-related features like the Custom Slide Guide, which provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and heel hold, the Aura has evolved into a Vans heritage snowboard boot classic. The Waffleflex outsole utilizes technologies from the Reverse Waffle and lighter Vans outsoles for unprecedented calibration between dampening and energy return, and the Boa Custom Focus system offers superior heel hold. The Aura also features an internal web harness for versatile harness options, an instep flex zone for functional flex, heat-moldable Response liners for a nailed-in fit with precision response, and dual-density UltraCush V2 Footbeds for mechanical support and dampening.
- Ability Level: Intermediate
- FLEX (SOFT, MED, STIFF – 1-10): Medium, 5
- FIT: Internal Web Harness – Vans sets the standard in every boot with versatile harness options. The Internal Web Harness is where it all begins.
- Instep Flex Zones – Maintaining flex not only in your boot but also when your boot is strapped onto a binding describes the main problem that the Instep Flex Zone solves. It’s because functional flex cannot be achieved without the act of riding in mind.
- Pleasure Cuff
- LINER: The Heat-Moldable Response Liner offers a dialed-in fit from the get-go with precision response for any terrain or condition. Add to that the knowledge of Vans footwear development and construction experience and you’ll get a liner that you love.
- LACING SYSTEM: BOA CUSTOM FOCUS CLOSURE - Found on the Aura for men and women, the Boa Custom Focus system consists of two reels that control three zones of closure linked by Vans’ patent pending Custom Slide Guide. The result is concentrated closure around the critical instep area for superior heel hold. -
- FOOTBED: V2 FOOTBED - Vans snowboard boots are grounded by Vans’ premium footbeds, developed in-house with precise attention to detail. With uncompromising effectiveness in mechanical support and dampening, the V2 footbed is the foundation for ultimate and seamless riding comfort.
- SOLE: WaffleFlex Outsole cherry-picks from technologies used on the Reverse Waffle and lighter Vans outsoles. The result is unprecedented calibration between dampening and energy return. Boardfeel, traction and weight reduction are a given.
- Other Feature: Heat Retaining Temperature Sheild – To keep the warmth in and the cold out, all Vans boots come equipped with a thermal heat retention layer between the outsole and the liner. This layer reflects cold away from the foot and helps hold heat within the boot, keeping you nice and toasty.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....