Biking, water sports, and extended hiking trips are just some of the activities the Spey 400+ Tent from Vango is ideally suited to. Three Gothic Arch poles provide structure and stability, whilst increasing head room. The third pole allowing for a large porch, perfect for storing extended gear or relaxing in. The lights out bedroom ensures you get a sound sleep, ready for your next day's activity.
- Capacity: 4 Persons
- Pitching: All-in-one
- Pitching time: 15min
- Structure: Gothic arch pole structure
- Flysheet: ProTex Shield
- Inner: Breathable Polyester
- Groundsheet: Polyethylene
- Poles: PowerFlex Fibreglass
- Patented TBSII Tension Band System
- High Visibility Guylines
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Factory taped seams
- Porch groundsheet
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Lights out inner tent
- Lantern hanging points
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Inner pockets
- Handled carry bag
- Weather tested
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Packed size: 65 x 20cm
- Weight: 6.03kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.