The Vango Halo Pro 300 Tent provides a stable design that creates a spacious interior with two vestibule areas. A clever three-pole construction and all-in-one pitching make this tent a firm favourite for expedition use as well as casual camping.
Twin doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or offers easy access for two or more occupants. Airflow through the tent is created by the venting system in the flysheet to keep the inside cool and to allow water vapour to escape and each vent is covered with mesh to stop bugs getting in.
The pack size can be split between the group if required and all poles are identical making this tent extremely simple and quick to pitch.
- A DofE recommended product
- Capacity: 3 persons
- Structure: Dome
- Pitching: All-in-one
- Pitching time: 12min
- Outer: ProTex 68D (100% polyester ripstop, 5,000mm/HH
- Inner: Polyester
- Groundsheet: 70D polyester, 6,000mm
- Poles: Yunan Eco Alloy
- All poles identical
- Twin flysheet doors
- Line-Lok guyline runners
- Inner tent pockets
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings
- Fast pack tent bag
- Orange Reflective guylines
- Packed dimensions: 50 x ø21cm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.