This 3 fibreglass pole tunnel tent comes with a pre-attached sun canopy providing a balance between living, sleeping and outdoor space when enjoying the summer weather. The fully sewn in groundsheet keeps you snug, while the patented Tension Band System (TBS II®) can be attached for added stability when needed. With compact pack size and at an affordable price, this is an ideal tent for couples and small families.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in us
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Identical poles - For ease of pitching
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- PE bathtub inner tent groundsheet - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Pre-attached sun canopy - Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from sun or the rain or a covered space to store extra kit
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
You may also like....