The Cairngorm 200 is perfect for those backpacking and trekking, weighing in at just over 2kg it is your prefect companion out on the hill or trail. It utilises a lightweight, single hooped structure and also features Vingo’s TBS II Tension Band System for extra stability. The Cairngorm pitches quickly and, through careful design, provides more internal volume and less weight than similar styles. Twin flysheet doors allow easier access for one or two occupants or you have the option of additional storage on either side.
Using Yunan Eco Alloy Poles which are extremely high quality and are made with an acid free process these poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light. For a small tent Vango have given this model a host of features you wouldn’t find on other tents of its class, things like the walking pole attachment eyelet in the door which allows you to prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch, Line-Lok guy line runners which lock securely and are simple to release and multiple reflective pegging points which make it so much easier to pitch in low light.
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Estimated pitching time: 7 min
- Pitching: Flysheet and inner
- Flysheet: Protex RS
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- TBS II Tension Band System
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Rain stop flysheet doors
- Twin flysheet doors
- Part mesh inner door
- Flysheet door vent
- Inner pockets
- Fast pack tent bag
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Factory taped seams
- Fire retardant fabrics - EN5912 safety standard
- Packsize: 45.0 x ø12.0cm
- Weight: 2.05kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.