The All-New Union STR is the binding for stepping up to larger drops and more technical lines. For riders looking for the performance of the Atlas at a price that’s nice, the STR maintains everything you would expect from our high end. Canted Stage 5 Base, TR16 Highbacks and Bone-Out straps make choosing the STR a no brainer.
- Stage 5 Duraflex Base: The ST Stage 5 Base is perfect for All Mountain / Freeride based riders looking for serious bang for the buck. Canted and bombproof, the ST blows away everything in its class.
- MULTI-DENSITY THERMOFORMED EVA BUSHINGS: Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- ST Symmetrical Highback: Symmetrical modern fitting ST Highbacks feature a multi-layered nylon design that is ideal for all around heelside support and control.
- BONE OUT ANKLE STRAPS: Light as a feather and super comfy, Bone Out straps feature a 3D Symmetric design that eliminates foot pain across the top of the foot.
- ALUMINUM RATCHETS: Fast in and fast out - this new mechanism combined with union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of union magnesium.